Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Monday, 28 November 2011
Domino: The Book of Decorating, $20.51
Parisian Chic: A Style Guide, $18.11
Cecil Beaton: The Art of the Scrapbook, $169.87 ß Splurge!
Saturday, 26 November 2011
* I'm waiting for an occasion to make this elderflower champagne cocktail.
* DIY Project: Salvaged Barnwood Headboard
* I love this idea: Holiday Box Advent + Free Printable
* I cannot wait to visit C. Wonder's colorful flagship store in Soho
* TROHV looks like an AMAZING home & goods shop: Trovh: a collection of artful objects discovered or found.
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
This seems to be a never-ending struggle for me and, I'm sure, many others. I always have a bunch of photographs, sketches, paintings, etc. I want to hang on a wall but how do I do it in a cohesive, uncluttered way? Thankfully The Glitter Guide is here to help! Love their suggestions here and below.
"We love the idea of creating a gallery wall in the home, whether it be in a living room, bedroom, or even an office space. We turned to interior designer Muffie Faith, whose store was featured on Glitter Guide earlier this week, for some expert tips on hanging a collection of frames!