Saturday 7 July 2012

Paris, Une Semaine Plus Tard

Paris, one week later. I honestly can't believe I've almost been here for a week already! On the other hand, I feel like I've been here forever. It has been an extremely busy week and we are all completely exhausted every night from early wake-up times, classes, constant new impressions, and non-stop exploring. I am lucky to have a lovely roommate (thank goodness because we practically sleep in the same bed in a tiny tiny room) and a class full of interesting people. This is my first weekend day and I celebrated my finally sleeping in and now having a cappuccino et un sandwich au fromage at our neighborhood cafe while taking advantage of their free wi-fi. Today I plan to visit the Louis Vuitton & Marc Jacobs exhibition at the Louvre and then taking a long walk and seeing what I come across. À bientôt!

Eiffel Tower at dusk.

Standing outside the Chanel Haute Couture show.



 My dream apartment .... 
Roomies!


Paris Fashion Week at its best.

Leslie Mann at Chanel.

Clemence Poesy at Chanel.

 Sofia Coppola at Chanel.


Romance on the bank.

 Field trip to Assouline publishing company.

Exploring Assouline's amazing coffee table books.